Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Athlete's foot treatment: Menthol Powder, Sodium Silicate, Brimstone, Triple Sulphate Pow, Kaolin. Is this ok?

I'm in Ghana and I've gotten athletes foot. They keep calling it foot rot in the hospital and they are giving me a powder that is 2 years out of date which contains the above. Last night I put it on for the first time and when I woke this morning, my foot was covered in bloody scabs. I soaked my foot and they've disappeared. A grainy blistery thing has remained. Its on the bottom of my foot. They'll be putting more on me today. Should I let them? I'm worried about the ingredients of the powder, as most of them seem to be for construction purposes....Athlete's foot treatment: Menthol Powder, Sodium Silicate, Brimstone, Triple Sulphate Pow, Kaolin. Is this ok?
Athlete's foot may last for a short or long time and may come back after treatment.Athlete's foot treatment: Menthol Powder, Sodium Silicate, Brimstone, Triple Sulphate Pow, Kaolin. Is this ok?
my teacher told me that, Athlete's foot will only exist if our foot is often wet, because the bacterial that are growth in it are favorable in this kind of environment to grow,





A simple powder is an excellent treatment for athlete's foot. The fungus that causes athlete's foot likes to live in moist places. A powder will help keep the foot dry and prevent athlete's foot from becoming a problem. Many powder products are available to use in the treatment of athlete's foot--the brand is not particularly important.





are you sure they called it as foot rot?


foot rot is actually for the animal disease that is commonly found in sheep, goat, and cattle,..





read the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment