Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Foot powders and sprays effective?

Ok, I just went to the store and got a foot spray to prevent foot odor when I wear flats. I got the brand ';Odor-eaters.'; It also said it cures most athlete's foot, which I don't think I had... I sprayed it on my feet and on my flats. I think it worked, really well, but how often do I have to use it? When will it wear off? Oh, and I also bought those socks to wear with flats (cotton ones) and will that help prevent odors as well? I sprayed the stuff on my shoes too. Is there any further action I need to take to prevent odor? Or is what I did enough?Foot powders and sprays effective?
Odor arrives for a reason. Initially, one would wonder why people get close to your feet to smell them. Of course, young girls often can find guys willing to bow before you.





Smiles.





Have you considered the reason for the odor? The source is rarely simply the feet being confined. If the shoes are leather (which breathe) and the socks are cotton (which breathe), you can expect a minimal odor.





To reduce odor, please consider that the body excretes sweat and oils through the skin. So if your food intake includes substances which the body must rid itself of promptly, you can expect an increase in odor. For example, if you drink soda (especially caramel colored soday), if you eat sugar-laden foods (McDonald's french fries, for instance), then you can expect the odor to increase.





You should NEVER restrict your body from ridding itself of waste. You can use a deoderant under your arms, but never an anti-prespirant. The deoderant allows for the passage of sweat, the anti-prespirant does not. If you wish to harm yourself, Raynay, then you can violate any of the laws of physics.





Please consider a healthier diet and no spraying anywhere. Use baking powder on your feet, in moderation.





If you are still concerned about foot odor, tell the boys they need not bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment