Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I buy Mycota's Athlete's Foot Powder?

I have looked in Boots; Superdrug; Semi-chem and Savers but can't find it. Only seem to be able to find the cream and spray.





I know you can buy it online, but I need it before Sun as I am going away.





Can you buy it on the high street, or do you need to get it prescribed?Where can I buy Mycota's Athlete's Foot Powder?
Try local independent chemists in your local high streetWhere can I buy Mycota's Athlete's Foot Powder?
ask a pharmacist he will know
I see this product in most chemists
As far as I can establish it is only available online. Thanks for the heads up though as I have been looking for this stuff for years and thought it was no longer made.





http://www.mycota.co.uk/Buy_Mycota.htm
Powders for Athlete's Foot don't do much and creams are better.Alternatively paints such as Monphytol or Phytex are much stronger and will keep AF away much longer.A new gel called Lamisil Once is claimed to eradicate Athlete's Foot completely,it costs 拢10 for 10grams.Infallablejeff.
I got some from a small Chemists, have a look round town.


Does the job to.
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment