Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone take Calcium and/or Magnesium citrate in powder form, like Natural Calm?

Does it really work for tense muscles, anxiety, insomnia, and the other stuff they claim it does?Does anyone take Calcium and/or Magnesium citrate in powder form, like Natural Calm?
I occasionally take Peter Gillham's Calm (magnesium) or the formula with Calcium and Magnesium. It really is absorbed fast and I think the claim is substantiated for the conditions you mention. Sometimes I take it before I leave the house and know I need to calm my nerves down and it helps me. I also take it sometimes before I go to bed and it is relaxing to me.Does anyone take Calcium and/or Magnesium citrate in powder form, like Natural Calm?
I take 2 caps at nite when I go to bed. It is very good for grinding of teeth. It is a ;muscle relaxer. Magnesium is what I take.Very good for ;insomnia.
for insomnia believe it or not sometimes the remedy is to wash your feet then go to bed
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment