Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I invented a gun that propels powdered detergent up to 250 feet away?

What useful purpose can this serve?I invented a gun that propels powdered detergent up to 250 feet away?
Now you dont have to get off the couch when your Gf or wife wants you to do laundry.I invented a gun that propels powdered detergent up to 250 feet away?
If you skip doing laundry until your clothes are so in need of a cleaning that you can't even come near them without passing out from the odor, then you clearly need a way to apply detergent to them from 250 feet away.
Join WLO, the Water Liberation Organization. Thousands of disgusting fountains across this country are holding water captive.


Help them, soap those fountains and free some of that water to float back into the air in bubbles.





Fight fountain slavery.
Shoot detergent into the air and pretend it's snow
You could be the newest superhero and clean up the town !
You could clean up my nieghbors driveway with it.
Sounds like it could turn the Tide in any battle.
I can give it to my ex fiance and tell her to take a bath.
amazing! U SHOUld sell it!
sell it
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment