Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does baby powder help stinky feet,or is there a better way?

When I'm at cheerleading, my feet start to stink really bad and i need a cheep, easy way to fix it.Does baby powder help stinky feet,or is there a better way?
Try Gold Bond Powder.Does baby powder help stinky feet,or is there a better way?
Haha, do what I do: Buy a can of Arrid Aerosol Deodorant and before you put your socks on, spray your feet. It works like a charm and it's cheap. Your feet stay nice and dry and smell nice too.
I use the Arrid XX deoderant in an aerosal can.


It helps alot.





(I use a regular roll on in the pits...lol)
You need to wear COTTON socks, not nylon.


And get some spray made for foot odor.
Just put some baking soda in your shoe. The odor should go away...it worked for me!!
baking soda absorbs odors well and it's like 50 cents a box
can u email me please??

No comments:

Post a Comment