Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you use foot powder and BodyGlide/Vaseline at the same to prevent blisters?

Again, running my first marathon. I blistered around mile 8 when I ran a half marathon, which I feel affected my performance.





I've been reading a lot of answers on here and have gotten good responses from my earlier questions. But now I'm a little confused.





Right or Wrong (to prevent blisters):


-- Moleskin or J%26amp;J Waterproof Tape


-- BodyGlide, Blister Block or Vaseline


-- Double-layered socks


-- Foot powder or corn starch





I want to try all of these together, but am not sure if the foot powder/corn starch at the bottom of the shoe works appropriately with the Vaseline/BodyGlide on the foot in the sock.





Wouldn't the combo just make or mess? Please advise.





Thank you,





First Marathon RunnerDo you use foot powder and BodyGlide/Vaseline at the same to prevent blisters?
No, dont use any of those products and don't get blisters on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment