Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does lotion or powder stop sweaty feet?

A woman told me once she didnt have socks on, she just powered her feet %26amp; put her boots on so they wouldnt sweat....a professor had surgery on her feet %26amp; wore the same brown closed high heel pumps each day %26amp; a woman told me she must lotion her feet every day so they dont sweat %26amp; stink...ok is this true or what?Does lotion or powder stop sweaty feet?
I'd say that powder probably dries them out, and causes less or no sweating. I suppose it's at least worth a try. haha I hope I helped :)Does lotion or powder stop sweaty feet?
Lotion probably won't help.


Lotion, actually, sounds like it'd worsen the situation.





But baby powder might help absorb the moisture.


And there are powders to help sweaty feet too...I just don't know of any.
Lotion may mask smelly feet and powder may soak up some of the sweat but they make products for this problem or you can use spray deoderant/anti-perspirant on your feet. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment