Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a foot powder I can add to my shoes and socks that will prevent sweat and smelly odors from ocurring?

My feet sweat a lot and I have some new shoes that I bought for school and I don't want to funk them up with my sweat so is their any particular brands of foot powder that you would recommend?





Anything that can stop or reduce the sweating and odor?What's a foot powder I can add to my shoes and socks that will prevent sweat and smelly odors from ocurring?
this was on Oprah from Dr. Oz





http://www.oprah.com/health/oz/oz_200704鈥?/a>








i use Lysol every other day (my foot doctor told me to do that) %26amp; i spray everyday with Frebreeze


check first, but a friend of mine washs his tennis shoes in the washerWhat's a foot powder I can add to my shoes and socks that will prevent sweat and smelly odors from ocurring?
Gold Bond.
theres a few different types of gold bond. use the one that fits your best need.
GOLD BOND IT WORKS WELL MY HUSBAND USES IT ALL THE TIME YOU CAN ALSO TRY THE SPRAY IT WORKS WELL ALSOFOR SWEAT , ODOR AND ATLETHE FOOT. GOOD LUCK.
Deodorising talc.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment