Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does goldbond foot powder really work?

i have a food odor problem and i need to know if it worksDoes goldbond foot powder really work?
Yep. It'll keep your feet dry. Bacteria need moisture to do their thing. I believe it's also medicated, so it acts to kill bacteria/fungus.





I work a broiler in a kitchen and in these summer months, it's GB in the shoes and shorts before each shift. Was in the army for a while too and we traveled on our feet most of the time. That's where I learned about GB.





Try to wear sandals or clean socks when you can too. Hang out in your bare feet on your days off. The whole DRY=BAD PLACE FOR BACTERIA thing. Worse case, get some new shoes too. You might have a nasty colony of bacteria in those shoes.





Does goldbond foot powder really work?
Yeah it works. I have a rather embarrassing story about it. I used to shower at my gym, but there was this gay guy who would constantly make sure to talk to me while he was naked in the locker room. So I stopped showering after working out and eventually developed jock itch. Goldbond cleared it right up though. That stuff is pretty good. I am sure they won't put this story in a commercial, but it worked well enough for me not to have to shower with gay guys that constantly looked me up and down while showering. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea.
I use that or tinactin

No comments:

Post a Comment