Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is deciding to use foot powder a sign of spiritual maturity?

I left my running shoes under my desk at the office. When I walked in this morning it just about killed me.





Anyone have any incense?





:-PIs deciding to use foot powder a sign of spiritual maturity?
I hate that! It's almost impossible to get rid of the odor - foot powder doesn't do much if the sneaks are already, er, damaged. Foot sprays don't do much either. If you figure out a way to get the smell out of your sneakers, Jack, PLEASE let me know it.





I've got some Bob Marley and Cheech %26amp; Chong incense, from like a year ago. You are welcome to it!Is deciding to use foot powder a sign of spiritual maturity?
That might be more: ';Self-protection at the job site';





Were you not incensed when you went to your desk????
Um, yes. I have Sandalwood.








Yup, incense is suuuure nice.
Lovin' the pic, very nice.
When your shoes begin to smell like cat spray, it is time to toss them. The only way to get rid of your malignant foot odor is napalm.
i would say you are learning to take care of your feet.
I've got some belladonna incense.. nighshade too.. take your pick...





Perhaps some Dr. Scholls in the future ;-)
get some tenactan and sacrafice those old shoes
More a sign of psychical and nasal comfort I'd think.
No, but you do need to double up on your magnesium intake. Demons! They never learn.
No, but bringing home 50 pound bags of flour and cutting them open on the living room floor and taking off your clothes and rolling in it, instead of taking a shower, is a sign of spiritual renewal.
I would hazard a guess that it's more a sign of hygenic maturity than spiritual.
I wouldn't read too much into it. If your feet stink, you have to do something, regardless of your beliefs.
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment