Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Both girls and guys: Anybody use Gold Bond foot powder? You know what it's for. At least you should.?

If you don't, it's awesome. I've mostly met only guys who use it, but I've run into a couple of girls too. Not that many, though. But I hear it works just as well for them.Both girls and guys: Anybody use Gold Bond foot powder? You know what it's for. At least you should.?
Hey, man i do play games. alot. alot more than I shoot, handle, stretch, and lift. But I don't think you got the question. what do you do to get better?





Yea, that stuff works... My brother had athletes foot and it got rid of it real quick. and It feels real good when i wear it to the gym.Both girls and guys: Anybody use Gold Bond foot powder? You know what it's for. At least you should.?
Works wonderfully
Huh?
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment