Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What am I to do when foot powder doesn't work to prevent excessive sweating?

I asked this question before long ago, but I didn't get good answers. Someone also voted 'No Best Answers,' and I guess that automatically deletes the question. Honestly though, I could care less about my feet sweating profusely because for one, it has pros. I makes my feet comfortable when I'm barefoot and/or wearing slippers, and because of it, I don't get callouses or hard skin, ever. Nonetheless, it has its cons as well. I'm sure the sweating is a part of my genetics, as the same thing happens with my hands, and my little sister has the same problem, but I'm sick of it happening in my shoes often. I wear socks with my tennis shoes, but when I take them off, they're literally soaked. Very rarely do I wear sock with flats, heels, sandals, and so on. Even in those, and open footwear such as flip-flops, they still sweat profusely. Therefore, I'd like to know, can I solve this problem without foot powder or medications? If so, please help.





Thanks! ^__^What am I to do when foot powder doesn't work to prevent excessive sweating?
well, there are certain ';breathable shoes'; that you can buy. they have a layer of something (lol) and it helps your feet breathe. i think most trainer brands do breathable ranges.


i think there's also a specific brand - geox that do breathable shoes; they do all sorts, not just trainers.


hope this helped:)
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment