Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My feet always sweet and i have tried to put powder and it doesn't work any advice?

ok i am 16 i am in volleyball and i sweet a lot and we went to a game and i went to change my shoes and one of my friends said that i smelled like feet and i froze thank god one of the girls said that i was her but i just want to know is there any way that i could do something at home to get rid of the smellMy feet always sweet and i have tried to put powder and it doesn't work any advice?
There are things at your local drug store that help this problem but I have heard of allot of people using regular old underarm deodorant.


It's worth a try!My feet always sweet and i have tried to put powder and it doesn't work any advice?
hahhahahahahah sweet?


do your friends taste your feet?


mine are kinda salty,lucky you!
Stuff alot of baby power in your socks. It will keep them nice and fresh. Also, soak your feet in warm white vinigar 2 times a day. I sometimes sqrirt perfume in my shoes!
try wearing better socks with a high cotton content. the less nylon the better....just imagine wearing pantyhose to volleyball that's what your doing to your feet if your socks have a high nylon content
Use an aerosol deoderant between your toes and on the bottom of your feet. Make sure you use a deoderant soap in the shower and wear cotton socks rather than acrylic.
Yes, they are very sweet like strawberries..I've tasted them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment